The Fiery Bird is an inclusive venue, and we welcome deaf and disabled people to the venue.
- The Fiery Bird has a platform lift in Reception from street level to access the bar area and toilets with two accessible toilets on this level. Space is set aside as a viewing area for wheelchair users or those who need to watch from a seat.
- There are sofas and further seating available for those who require on this level. There are five steps down to the dance floor. If you require level access to the dance floor, a side entrance can be used. A further five steps up is another area where seating is provided should it be required with a view of the stage.
- There are fire exits to street level on the bar, dance floor and entrance levels that can be accessed without using stairs
Bookable Access Facilities
Fiery Bird operates a free ticket PA scheme for those who need to bring an assistant. Please contact the venue for more details. If you require a seat for the show, please let us know in advance where possible.
Hearing loops available.
Travel and Arrival Guide
The Fiery Bird is located 0.2 miles from Woking train and bus station.
Victoria Way Car Park exit is directly opposite the venue and has 19 disabled spaces, these are found on the ground floor and level four, however if they are all being used, please park in any bay.
- Drop off available outside front doors.
- There are 2 accessible toilets within the venue. These are located near the bar.
Customers with Medical Requirements
- We welcome customers who may need to bring food, drink, medicine or medical equipment with them to manage a medical condition
- Should you be attending with an assistance dog and require they have a separate area during a loud performance we have a dog crate, separate bed, water bowl and treats available in our office.
Strobe lighting may occasionally be used at the venue. Please contact us if you have any concerns.