The Fiery Bird is an inclusive venue, and we welcome deaf and disabled people to the venue
- The Fiery Bird has a platform lift in Reception from street level to access the bar area and
toilets with two accessible toilets on this level. Space is set aside as a viewing area for
wheelchair users or those who need to watch from a seat. There are sofas and further
seating available for those who require on this level. There are five steps down to the dance
floor. If you require level access to the dance floor, a side entrance can be used. A further
five steps up is another area where seating is provided should it be required with a view of
the stage. There are fire exits to street level on the bar, dancefloor and entrance levels that
can be accessed without using stairs
Bookable Access Facilities
- Fiery Bird operates a PA scheme for those who need to bring an assistant. Please contact
the venue for more details. If you require a seat for the show, please let us know in
advance where possible.
Travel and Arrival Guide
- The Fiery Bird is located 0.2 miles from Woking train and bus station.
- There are 2 accessible toilets within the venue. These are located near the bar.
Customers with Medical Requirements
- We welcome customers who may need to bring food, drink, medicine or medical equipment
with them to manage a medical condition
- Should you be attending with an assistance dog and require they have a separate area
during a loud performance we have a dog crate, separate bed, water bowl and treats
available in our office.
- Strobe lighting may occasionally be used at the venue. Please contact us if you have any